He looks like some kind of straight white boy mermaid
iguanamouth PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING
I’m grossed out by the kind of stuff tumblr does to its users over an extended period of time
Grammar and punctuation is completely lost on some people, to the point where their posts are unreadable and irritating
And tumblr fosters and feeds this incredible narcissism and need to impress people- people who don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things.
'I love your drawings your art is really good!!!'
'can you draw me :)'
sorry you’re too heavy to pick up
Once you start dating someone its like, impossible to insult them
"suck my dick" ok
“bite me” hell yeah
"kiss my ass" sure
have a wonderful autumn season
its the great pumpkin, charlie brown
bae: I love you
me: I love…….that concept
When you order something online and it finally comes
Unlocking every iPhone at once
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
gotta watch em all gotta watch em all